-->

Update:

Updated 2 June 2020 - New blog post - A walk down Briton Ferry Canal

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Day 16 - 30 Days Wild - My nature inspired artwork

Day 16 was a pretty non-wild day so I thought I would share with you some artwork I did a few weeks ago of a puffin.

On the 21st May we visited one of our favourite places in the world - Skomer Island. I love going when the puffins are there and I believe this year has been a good year for them. I took lots of pics and when I came home I was inspired to create this artwork...


I use Derwent Inktense pencils and Promarkers - the flowers are sea campion and bluebells. Below are some of the photos I took and the first one was the pic that inspired me to do this artwork.

Puffin among the sea campion
Puffins on Skomer Island
Below are some of my other pieces I have done this year. To see more of my artwork check out my Facebook page here.



No comments:

Post a Comment