-->

Update:

Updated 2 June 2020 - New blog post - A walk down Briton Ferry Canal

Thursday 18 June 2015

Day 17 - 30 Days Wild - An encounter with a cute fledgling

Had quite a sweet encounter for day 17 - I met an adorable fledgling in a restaurant's car park. It is quite a busy car park and both him and his siblings were quite oblivious to the dangers of the cars that were around which got me a little worried.

I am assuming it's a dunnock, but not 100% sure as it looks alot like a robin too. If anyone knows for certain please comment on this blog or tweet me @sandraevans

This one seemed so tame and let me take a pic just inches away from him. He was calling constantly for mum and was just the cutest thing I have seen for a while. His siblings were also flying around and I think I counted four of them.

So cute!
Tweeting for food

No comments:

Post a Comment